Setting the Solitary into Families; Establishing His Kingdom; Training & Equipping the Saints!
MUTUAL ASSESSMENT PERIOD
The Word of God declares in Amos 3:3 “Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?” Of course the answer is no. It is from that perspective that we establish this assessment period, which affords both the applying ministry and KIN the opportunity to develop relationship, knowledge and insight of each other’s positions and also a time to consider mutual requirements necessary to foster an enduring, developing and productive relationship.
It must be noted however, that depending on the grace given by the Holy Spirit for entry into the Network, the Assessment Period may be waived in certain cases at the discretion of the Apostolic Team, and immediate entry may be offered.
This and other pertinent information will be spelt out in greater detail in our policy paper, which will be furnished upon request to those desirous of knowing more about KIN.
THE MUTUALLY AGREED ASSESSMENT PERIOD WILL REQUIRE:
- Visit(s) by the Apostolic Team to the applying church or ministry, and discussions and evaluations to determine with clarity, God’s will for relationship.
- The applying church or ministry must, through discussion and clear communication, become conversant with the vision, positions and philosophy of KIN and the applying leadership must be in agreement with it – Amos 3:3 “Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?”
- During the assessment period there must be mutual agreement for voluntary relationship.
- During the assessment period all the particulars for entering the Network must be put in place, or else there must be substantial movement towards their fulfillment.
During the assessment period it must be made abundantly clear that while there is a process for entry to the Network, that departure can be immediate and without process, other than that which common courtesy and ethics may suggest.
Policies Of The Kingdom-impact International Network
As stated in our vision booklet, this Network or Community is being built and founded upon relationships. However, in order to facilitate as smooth an operation as possible, the following policies and guidelines will be employed.
Policies And Procedure For Entry Into The Network:
- There will be an initial six month exploratory time period to facilitate the following:
- Visits by one of the Apostolic Team Leadership or someone appointed by them, to make at least one 3-5 day visit to the applying ministry, church or minister, to relate and observe its operations.
- At least one weekend visit by the applying minister, church or ministry leader or representative to one of the churches/ministries at the core of the network, in order that the applying ministry, church or minister may observe our flow and spirit. While this is recommended, we know that this may not always be possible. As such, we would work on each case independently according to the applying minister/ministry’s situation.
- Several planned telephone or online, Internet conversations where relevant and pertinent questions would be answered.
After the initial six month exploratory period, an assessment and decision for going forward would be made.
- If accepted by the Apostolic Team, the applying ministry, church or minister will then be accepted. An official welcome letter will be sent to the ministry, church or minister along with a copy of all relevant documentation of the completed process, and a Financial Commitment form to the Network.
- If not accepted by the Apostolic Team, the applying ministry will be placed on an agreed, Mutual Assessment Period, during which time the following will be required:
- An appointment of an Apostolic Coordinator by the Apostolic Team, who will oversee the Mutual Assessment Period.
- Regular, planned visits to the applying member’s ministry or church or planned scheduled meetings by the network such as Conferences, Prayer Consultations, Leaders’ Conclave, etc…
- More in-depth discussions and evaluations with the desire to clarify God’s Will for relationship.
- Applying ministry, church or minister must, through discussion and clear lines of communication, become conversant with the vision, positions and values of KIN and must be in a position of agreement with them.
- There must be mutual agreement for voluntary relationship.
All the *Conditions for Association and relationship must be in place or else there must be a substantial move towards the fulfillment of these conditions.
- Please note that while there is a process for entering the Network, departure can be immediate and without any process other than that which common courtesy and ethics dictates.
- At the end of the agreed, Mutual Assessment Period, the Apostolic Coordinator will submit a detailed report to the Apostolic Team, of the ministry, church or minister, along with his/her recommendation whether or not the ministry, church or minister should be accepted into the Network.
Once the applying ministry, church or minister is accepted to the Network, an official welcome letter will be sent to the ministry, church or minister along with a copy of all relevant documentation of the completed process, and a Financial Commitment form to the Network.
Conditions For Entering Kingdom-impact International Network
- Ministry must be clearly established upon these two pillars – The Character of Jesus Christ and Human Integrity and Responsibility for the things of God!
- There must be a clearly defined vision statement as to the purpose and spiritual design of the ministry or church and a clearly identified and formulated statement of faith or belief.
- There must be a Leadership structure that expresses and facilitates plurality and team ministry.
- Every church must have a vision and purpose. KIN will help those ministries without a vision, to establish one. Ministry is oriented to equip people and vision must cater to this.
- A process of proper financial accounting must be in place.
- DNA of KIN must be one of aggression and militancy; must be forward looking in spirit and vision.
- KIN will consist of an apostolic team to provide accountability and safety.
- KIN will not be an exclusive club but will maintain a very high standard. The bar will not be lowered for any reason. Looseness or slackness will not be accepted.
- There is a process for joining, but leaving is without process, other than that which common courtesy dictates.
- Must be committed to building relationship.
- Must be willing to be responsible and accountable to the Apostolic Team of KIN.
- Financial commitment must be made, to support the Network and assist young ministries that cannot afford to receive us into their nations.